AGIP SCHOLARSHIP FORM: The Nigerian Agip Undergraduate Scholarship 2018 form is finally out. Enjoy this tutorial on the 2018 Agip scholarship requirements and how to apply effectively. The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its 2018 Session Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme. There are two categories of this award thus:]]>
30th April 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
The aptitude test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
See Also: How to pass Agip scholarship exams.
Nigerian Campus Forum Team.
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities.
REQUIREMENTS FOR AGIP SCHOLARSHIP 2018Applicants Must be;
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2017/2018 academic session)
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo State SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible
- 200 level students and above are not eligible
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
2018 Nigerian Agip Scholarship Requirements
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler
- Letter from CDC Chairman
- JAMB Result
- NIMC Number
How For Apply Agip Undergraduate Scholarship 2018
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on: www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to: www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 5, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.