Official: AFIT Kaduna Post-UTME Form 2018/2019The management of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna invites applications from suitable is Out.qualified candidates for admissions into the National Diploma programmes of the institution for 2018/2019 Academic Session. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS Candidates seeking admission into AFIT’s ND programmes are required to write JAMB UTME examination. The entry qualifications for programmes offered in AFIT are as detailed below: a. National Diploma (ND) Programme – Aircraft Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology and Explosive Ordnance Technology. (1) JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark and pass in AFIT’s post-JAMB UTME screening and; (2) Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with at least a pass in English Language and credit passes in 5 subjects in not more than two sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, Physic, Chemistry and 2 other subjects from Additional Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Statistics, Technical Drawing, Auto-Mechanics and Metal Work or Credit passes in an NBTE recognized Pre-ND examination in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects listed in Paragraph 5d(2) above. b. National Diploma (ND) Programme – Business Administration and Management. (1) JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark and pass in AFIT’s post-JAMB UTME screening and; (2) Candidates should possess a Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects from Economic/Commerce, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Statistics, Geography, Agricultural Science, Government and Biology or, Credit passes in an NBTE recognized Pre-ND examination in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects listed in Paragraph 5d(2) above.
- For a successful application, ND candidates are expected to complete two basic registration processes as stated and explained below: – Payment via e-Bills Pay. – Admission Screening Bio-Data Registration.
- ND candidates should visit any branch of commercial banks and request for e-Bills Pay in respect of Air Force Institute of Technology ND programme and make payment of the sum of N3,100.00 plus the required bank charges.
- After payment, the bank teller will provide a printout of Session ID, which is required to proceed with online registration.
- Having been assigned a Session ID by the bank, candidates should visit AFIT website (http://www.afit.edu.ng) and click on the ‘AFIT ND Admission Screening’ link. Insert the Session ID obtained from the bank, email, phone number, upload your passport and select the programme category applicable to you (National Diploma), click submit.
- After the display of “record inserted correctly” message, click “resume registration” to continue the application.
- Having completed the steps above, candidates should enter their bio-information, SSCE/GCE/NECO results, JAMB score, etc. Thereafter candidates should upload their passport photographs which should not be more than 30KB in size. The size of such uploaded picture will be validated against this requirement. Therefore, candidates should ensure compliance.
- After the successful upload of pictures, candidates should proceed to print their Photo Cards. The Photo Cards contain candidates’ basic identity information and would be required for participation in the post- JAMB UTME screening and for confirmation of application for admission into the Institute.