UAM Post UTME Admission Screening Date – FUAM Cut-off Mark & Eligibility.
The Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) invites all applicants seeking admission into the institution to register on-line for the 2018/2019 academic session post-UTME admission screening exercise.
Eligibility:Candidates who selected University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2018 JAMB UTME and scored 170 marks and above are invited for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
Method of Application:
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2000) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive) and undertake the necessary Online Registration procedures to qualify for the exercise.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University website http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration form from the University website and come along with it during screening exercise.
- First generate your RRR number: a. Go to the University website ONLY (Not REMITA Website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number. b. After generating your RRR number from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
- The University Portal has three payment options. The options are: Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank’s ATM card. Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal https://fees.uam.edu.ng to pay your fees /charges. Follow the instructions. Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees