Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form and NSCDC Graduate Jobs.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2019… Civil Defence, NSCDC, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment, Civil Defence Recruitment 2019, Click here to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment Online. See full details below;
Civil Defence Recruitment 2019Civil Defence (NSCDC) 2018/2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Nigerian Civil Defence Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps form?
- Is the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
NSCDC QualificationBefore obtaining the Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2019, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
RequirementsThe Requirements for obtaining 2019 Civil Defence Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below; Attention! All the official information about Civil defence recruitment 2018/2019 is only available at civil defense recruitment portal. It is the only place where you can submit your application form.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
How to Apply
- Go to the Official recruitment portal ==> http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you wish to apply for
- Fill the online application form accurately, review, and submit it. Then follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.