Halogen Security Company Limited Job Recruitment for 2018 and How to Apply.
Halogen Security Company Limited, Halogen Security Company Limited Recruitment, Halogen Security Company Limited Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Halogen Security Company Limited Recruitment. See more details below;
- How Can I Apply for Halogen Security Company Limited Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Halogen Security Company Limited form?
- Is the Halogen Security Company Limited 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Halogen Security Company Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Halogen Security Company Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.?
- Is Halogen Security Company Limited Recruitment real for 2018?
- Halogen Security Company Limited Application Deadline 2018/2019?
About Halogen Security Company LimitedWe are the number one provider of security solutions in West Africa. Having been in operation since 1992, we have been able to attract and retain several select clients some of whom have been retained from inception until date. We have acquired vast experience in virtually all facets of security and protection of lives and property. Find below our Business Verticals. READ MORE.
Available Vacant Positions.Halogen Security Company Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, to fill the following vacant positions below: 1.) Driver Location: Lagos Deadline: 2nd October, 2018. 2.) Executive Assistant Location: Lagos Deadline: 2nd October, 2018. 3.) HSE Manager Location: Lagos Deadline: 1st October, 2018. 4.) Customer Service Executive Location: Nationwide Deadline: 31st October, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.Applicants applying for the Halogen Security Company Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.