Check Abia State University School Fees Schedule for 2018/2019 Academic Session Here
This is Comprehensive Compilation of Abia State University School fee schedule for the 2018/2019 academic session. Interested candidate who want to know more about his/her Fee schedule should kindly follow the lead below. See more details below;
Abia State University School Fees ScheduleThis is to inform all the students of the Abia State University (ABSU) that the management of the institution has released the amount payable as school fees for its undergraduate programmes (ie. Regular, ICE, IDEA and Sandwich).
|CATEGORY||DEPARTMENTS||FEES PER SEMESTER|
|200 Level and above||First Year 100 Level|
|A1||*Medicine & Surgery, *Nursing Sciences– School fees – Acceptance fee – Accreditation – Development fee – Accommodation (Compulsory for All First Year Students)||N56,000||N56,000N120,000 N30,000 N50,000 N40,000|
|A2||*LAW– School fees – Acceptance fee – Accreditation fee – Development fee – Accommodation fee||N56,000||N56,000N80,000 N30,000 N50,000 N40,000|
|A3||*Optometry, *Medical Laboratory Science and* Public Health– School fees – Acceptance fee – Accreditation fee – Development fee – Accommodation fee||N56,000||N56, 000N75,000 N30,000 N50,000 N40,000|
|A4||*Accountancy, *Architecture, *Estate Management,* Engineering, *Surveying & Geo-Informatics:– School fees – Acceptance fee – Accreditation fee – Development fee – Accommodation fee||N56,000||N56,000N70,000 N30,000 N50,000 N40,000|
|B||*Banking & Finance, *Marketing, *Management, *Economics, *Microbiology, *Biochemistry, *Industrial Chemistry, *Political Science, *Public Admin, *Mass Communication, *History & International Relations, *Information Communication Technology.– School fees – Acceptance fee – Accreditation fee – Development fee – Accommodation fee||N52,000||N52,000N65,000 N20,000 N20,000 N40,000|
|C||Other Courses not included in A1,A2, A3, A4, and B above– School fees – Acceptance fee – Accreditation fee – Development fee – Accommodation fee||N48,000||N48,000N60,000 N20,000 N20,000 N40,000|
- Accommodation fee for all categories of students (per session) is N40,000. It is compulsory to all first year students
- All new students, in addition to tuition fee are to pay Acceptance fee, Accreditation fee and Development fee as indicated in each of the categories.
- Course registration should be completed online at the beginning of each semester.
- All fees are payable by e-payment ONLY through any of the following banks:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank, Uturu
- All First Bank Nigeria Plc, Branches Nationwide
- All Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc Branches Nationwide
- All Fidelity Bank Plc Branches Nationwide
- All Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Branches Nationwide
- All Ecobank of Nigeria, Branches Nationwide
- All Skye Bank Ltd, Branches Nationwide
- All Diamond Bank Plc, Branches Nationwide
- All United Bank for Africa Branches Nationwide