How to Contact Uber Customer Care in Nigeria for a Deal.Contact Uber Customer Care in Nigeria... Uber Nigeria is the Nigerian subsidiary of the car ride service in Nigeria. It is part of the Global Uber brand company.
Contact Uber Customer CareUber was start in 2009 as an online car ride service then added mobile car ride service and mobile app service was also added. Uber has no taxis if its own it hires out but it us a platform for you to hire a care ride by just asking for it on the online platform using the Ubb app. All you need do is order for a driver who is nearest for you and you pay with your debit card or pay in cash. Uber was started in Paris by Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp to easy their difficulty in find cabs or taxis for hire in the city and after much brainstorming, the idea of a mobile app which all you need do is tap on the app installed in your phone to find a taxi or cab was born. From just a few cities in the world, Uber is now available in about 600 cities in different countries of the world, with Lagos and Abuja being the designated cities in Nigeria. Uber cars are required to be painted black to provide car services as an Uber partner. As long as you have a car which meets the requirements Uber wants, you can partner with the car service brand regardless of your gender, age, educational qualifications or social level and you can start making money offering rides to customers who contact you through the Uber app.
Advantage of Being an Uber Partner as a Driver.
- You become your own boss and driver at your own pace with no pressure
- You get paid at the end of a car ride which means immediate money made
- You can do it part time with other jobs and thus, increase your over all revenue.
Uber Lagos Customer Care DetailsUber Lagos Head office Address Retail unit no. 5. Second Upper Floor, Maryland Mall, 350/360 Ikorodu Road, Lagos Email address: email@example.com Greenlights Sessions to book an appointment : Office Hours from Monday to Friday is 12:00pm to 2:00pm On-boarding Sessions to book a session: Office hours from Monday to Thursday is 2:30pm
Uber Abuja Customer Care DetailsUber Abija Head office Address 29, Mambilla Street, off Aso Drive, Maitama (Former American Embassy) Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Greenlights Sessions to book an appointment : Office Hours from Monday to Friday is 12:00pm to 2:00pm On-boarding Sessions to book a session: Office hours from Monday to Thursday is 2:30pm Email address: email@example.com Greenlights Sessions to book an appointment : Office Hours from Monday to Friday is 12:00pm to 2:00pm. On-boarding Sessions to book a session: Office hours from Monday to Thursday is 2:30pm.
How Uber WorksAfter you have downloaded the mobile app from the Apple Store or Google PlayStore, you have to sign up with the required details. To get a ride on Uber you have to follow the steps below:
- A rider opens the mobile app
- The rider is paired with a driver
- The driver picks up the rider for the rider’s location
- The driver drives the rider to the stated destination
- The driver and rider leave ratings and reviews
Requirements to Register as an Uber PartnerThe following are requirements you would have to meet to become an Uber partner:
- 100,000 km is the maximum mileage allowed to be eligible to install the Uber system in your vehicle
- Functional air conditioners and radios which are in good conditions have to be present in your vehicle
- Your vehicle model must be a least 2009 model at the latest
- The requirement for providing UberX and UberBlack service is than you must have a sedan vehicle
- All drivers must have valid driver’s licenses
- Full-size vehicle (15-passenger vehicles) are not allowed in the Uber service
- Salvage vehicles are not accepted in the Uber service
- Seat belts must be available for all passenger with the driver included in the vehicle
- Uber would conduct an absolute background check which all drivers must subject themselves to
- Except in the even of riders complaining, your vehicle must remain on the Uber system
- Uber allows only one driver per account