Onisabey Enterprise Recruitment for 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduates Job Online.
Onisabey Enterprise, Onisabey Enterprise Recruitment, Onisabey Enterprise Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Onisabey Enterprise Recruitment. See more details below;
- How Can I Apply for Onisabey Enterprise Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Onisabey Enterprise form?
- Is the Onisabey Enterprise 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Onisabey Enterprise Recruitment start?
- I need Onisabey Enterprise Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Onisabey Enterprise Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Onisabey Enterprise Application Deadline 2018/2019.
About Onisabey EnterpriseOnisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
Available Vacant Positions.We are recruiting to fill the following positions below: ♦ Graduate Accountant Location: Lagos ♦ Administrative Assistant/Social Media Officer Location: Lagos ♦ Strategy and Business Development Officer Location: Lagos ♦ Recruitment Consultant Location: Lagos ♦ Sales/Marketing Executive Location: Lagos ♦ Operation Manager Location: Lagos ♦ Transport Quality Controller Location: Lagos Application Deadline: 31st October, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.Applicants applying for the Onisabey Enterprise recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.