Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Recruitment 2018 has Commenced.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26 for 2018. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read all instructions below before applying. General Requirements:
- Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- All applicants must be single.
- All applicants must present O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is compulsory for the whole process.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 28 February 2019. Except for Chaplains and Imams who should not be more than 30 years.
- Serving personnel, Soldier /Rating/ Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the heads of their units.
Method of Application:
- Interested candidates are advised to apply online at the Nigerian Navy e-Recruitment Portal, http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Click on the Register button to create an account on the portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password.
- Complete the Ratings Application form. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes after submission.
- On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal and generate the applicant’s transaction ID.
- Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts: – Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent /Guardian form. – Local Government Area Certification Form. – Police Certification Form. – Guarantor Form.