Npower Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirement – portal.npower.gov.ng.
Npower | Npower Recruitment 2019 | Npower Recruitment 2019 Application Guide and Requirement is yet to be ready for application online. This page contains every single information you need to know about N-Power massive recruitment for graduate and non-graduate in Nigeria, and will keep you updated as lon as you are subscribed. Continue reading to learn more.
Npower recruitment 2019/2020 application guide and requirement is not yet out for now… If you have ever wondered when N-power recruitment will begin for this year, you are at the right place. This article will guide you on latest update about N-power Plc 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
- When is N-power Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for Npower Graduate Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Has Npower Started Recruitment for 2019?
- Npower Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- Npower Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
- Npower 2019 Recruitment Deadline
- N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship