Submit Posts and Articles
How To Get Published on Nigerian Campus ForumDo you love or desire to share your articles with our members and site visitors? Can you research and then write it out to inform, educate, guide, or inspire them? If so, submit your article for publication. It’s simple, Just Send your Articles to firstname.lastname@example.org and Our Editorial Team will Review and publish your article. We accept non-fiction freelance writers and researchers who share informative, educative and inspiring articles; especially when written in an entertaining style; to provide specific and useful information to help our readers become more successful in their private and public student, non-student, professional and career lives. Get to write for a large audience. Before submitting an article, please familiarize yourself with our audience and editorial approach by reviewing previously published articles.
Our AudienceOur readers are typically young, brilliant Nigerian students and graduates living either in their home countries or abroad in a foreign country, but who love to be informed and inspired. We are particularly interested in topics relating to ‘Development and Emerging Opportunities for Nigerians and other International Students’ typically including, but not limited to:
- Scholarships and Financial aid opportunities
- Essay and Technology-based Contests
- Internships and Training events (vocational and non-vocational)
- Career tips including Resume / CV writing, Job search tips, Work place advice
- Technology in Education (online learning, apps, social media, etc)
- Productivity tools
- Religious and Inspiring Writings
GuidelinesWhen writing an article, focus on adding value to the reader. Help readers make their use of your topic more successful. Our aim is to provide our readers with practical information and helpful tips to get ahead in their lives and careers. Consider the following questions:
- Who is the intended audience for your article?
- How will readers benefit from reading your article? Is it actionable?
- Are they going to learn a new topic?
- Will they live and/or work more effectively if they implement the list of tips you provide?
- How successful will they become based on the implementation plan you describe?
- Provide rules-of-thumb and guidelines, including pointing out obstacles they might encounter and offering workarounds for obstacles.
- If talking about a specific topic/project you are now proficient in, what do you know now that you wish you knew before you started?
- Offer detailed examples wherever and whenever possible.
Please note very carefully the remaining part of these guidelines as listed below:
- We do not accept cut and paste contents. Your article/post must be original or researched (creatively assembled from authoritative sources).
- Your content MUST be informative, educative, entertaining or inspiring.
- Articles must be related to Africa, young Africans’ development; or to developing countries or young developing nations’ students’ development.
- Self promotion is not permitted within articles/posts. You can promote yourself, business or service in the author bio section below your post.
- Your post must not contain abusive or hate words.
- Although we will proof-read your contribution before publishing, we expect that you proof-read your article/post to a reasonable extent before submitting.
- Articles/Posts should be at least 900 words. A little more or less may be acceptable if it is necessary to get your point across, otherwise it will rejected.
- Article/Post content should be divided into sections for easy reading with different points developed in its own section. You are strongly encouraged to use ‘Sub-titles’ for each section.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for better performance.
- Please note carefully that if we determine that any link in your article is unnatural for any reason whatever, we reserve the right to apply restrictions (specifically by adding a ‘nofollow’) to that link so that no Page Rank is passed through that link
Submission and Editorial processSend a sample of your guest post to email@example.com .
Authorization to Publish an ArticleWhen you submit an article, you are stating the following:
- The article was created solely by you (and your co-author(s) if applicable)
- The article is an original work and has not been published in any other form
- You authorize our use, modification, reproduction, and distribution of the article.
- You willingly award and relinquish all copyrights and the right to publish and/or unpublish such article(s) to Nigerian Campus Forum